UCC + UIS = Shared folder scripts have ambiguous properties

I believe I did the correct setup for integrating the Ultimate Controller with the Inventory System but I’ve reimported it in a variety of ways. Console is giving compile errors for ambiguous scripts in the Shared folder. 28 of them, ranging from AddItemCollection to audio stuff.

First try:
1: Import and install UCC
2: Import UIS
3: Import integration package

Second Try:
1: Import UIS
2: Import and Install UCC
3: Integration Package

Other tries like above, but also added the Shared Source package from integrations. This was also on a fresh project, downloading and importing both packages fresh (they weren’t in the archived folder in AppData). Will provide screenshots in a moment.

Attachments

• FF01AD38-18D2-4EE3-A9F3-64B268122EF0.png
    FF01AD38-18D2-4EE3-A9F3-64B268122EF0.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Are you using the most recent version of the assets? It sounds like one of your asset versions is older than the other.

Are you using the most recent version of the assets? It sounds like one of your asset versions is older than the other.
Thanks.

I think so, but the announcements say version 1.2.8 is released but I can only see 1.2.7 from the asset store. Regardless, I resolved the issue. Problem likely stemming from one of the add-ons (agility pack?) or some other integration which I didn’t think I had imported. (I own all the behavior designers add-ons, etc)