UCC+PUN to Switch Scenes

Super Tom

I want to know how to switch scenarios. I now have three scenarios, and I have completed logging in from the first main scenario and then entering the second scenario. Now I want to enter the third scenario, but I don't know how to do it. I have tried several methods, all of which are that only the homeowner can switch, rather than when the homeowner switches scenarios, I cannot load my character model. I want to know how to do this

I want to know how to switch scenarios. I now have three scenarios, and I have completed logging in from the first main scenario and then entering the second scenario. Now I want to enter the third scenario, but I don't know how to do it. I have tried several methods, all of which are that only the homeowner can switch, rather than when the homeowner switches scenarios, I cannot load my character model. I want to know how to do this
I want to achieve scene switching in the game. If I have two people, I think both of them can switch to the next scene and generate both. I can only generate hosts now

This is more on the PUN side of things. The add-on is just for character synchronization so the PUN forums would probably be a better place to ask these type of questions.