Trying to start with mobile

Mariano

Hello
I have downloaded the asset. I have swhitch for android.
But when generating APK the FPS does nothing. Only the jump button works.

I have no idea how to make the configuration to work on mobile. I just need it to work for mobile.
Any tutorial that explains how to set it up?

Regards!

I'm sorry if I come across as rude but seriously, this just screams "You didn't follow the basic instructions" to me.
Do you get warnings or errors in the Unity Console?

Start here and I'd suggest spending a hour or two reading the documentation. Try building the demo scene for mobile and seeing if that works.

This controller is not a "download, copy paste and play" setup. If you were expecting that, I'm sorry but you're going to be disappointed. You will need take a few hours to get a feel for it and make sure you understand the documentation. A few hours of your time gives you big gains later down the track.

I'm sorry if I come across as rude but seriously, this just screams "You didn't follow the basic instructions" to me.
Do you get warnings or errors in the Unity Console?

Start here and I'd suggest spending a hour or two reading the documentation. Try building the demo scene for mobile and seeing if that works.

This controller is not a "download, copy paste and play" setup. If you were expecting that, I'm sorry but you're going to be disappointed. You will need take a few hours to get a feel for it and make sure you understand the documentation. A few hours of your time gives you big gains later down the track.
Hi. I've been reading a lot but I can't find where my mistake is. I don't know if I have to download any plugin to make it work.
In the material does not specify the steps to follow to build for Android
Regards

When you say that only the jump button works, do you mean the buttons don't appear or they don't function? Are you getting any errors?

When you say that only the jump button works, do you mean the buttons don't appear or they don't function? Are you getting any errors?
When I build there is no error. In the mobile device you can see all the buttons, even the touch pad but nothing works, only the jump of the player works, does not rotate or advance. I tried on the imput force but it doesn't work either

When I build there is no error. In the mobile device you can see all the buttons, even the touch pad but nothing works, only the jump of the player works, does not rotate or advance. I tried on the imput force but it doesn't work either
If the buttons appear then that is all that you should need to do in order to get it working. Can you try creating a fresh project and doing the following:

1. Create a new project
2. Import UFPS
3. Update the buttons/layers
4. Create a new scene
5. Add a plane that Nolan can stand on
6. Copy Nolan, Main Camera, and the Game GameObject from the demo scene to your new scene
7. Add the virtual controls
8. Hit play. The virtual controls will disappear but that's ok - just making sure you don't get any errors.
9. Build and run for android. The virtual controls should appear and function correctly.

If the buttons appear then that is all that you should need to do in order to get it working. Can you try creating a fresh project and doing the following:

1. Create a new project
2. Import UFPS
3. Update the buttons/layers
4. Create a new scene
5. Add a plane that Nolan can stand on
6. Copy Nolan, Main Camera, and the Game GameObject from the demo scene to your new scene
7. Add the virtual controls
8. Hit play. The virtual controls will disappear but that's ok - just making sure you don't get any errors.
9. Build and run for android. The virtual controls should appear and function correctly.

Perfect. I will do what you recommend.
Best regards!

Hello again.
I created a new project. By doing all the recommended steps it worked perfectly on my Android device.

Thank you!
Now I will get to work on my game!