Third Person Character Controller usage

Dan5

Hello,

I created a character just like in the video on Youtube "Third Person Character Creation". I would like to rotate the camera with the mouse using the right-click button and dragging the mouse. How do I set that up?
Also, is it possible to increase the size of the character Nolan? (scale up)

My second topic is regarding the abilities Ride and Rideable. I followed steps 1 - 6 in the setup guide to let Nolan ride on a animated horse model. That means I have to add the Ultimate Locomotiom Script to Nolan and the horse right? Or do I need to use the item builder and add the horse model to that?

Thanks.

I would like to rotate the camera with the mouse using the right-click button and dragging the mouse. How do I set that up?
This sounds similar to the RPG ViewType but slightly different. This exact featureset isn't built in so I would create a new ViewType based off of the RPG ViewType.
Also, is it possible to increase the size of the character Nolan? (scale up)
Yes, you can scale.

That means I have to add the Ultimate Locomotiom Script to Nolan and the horse right? Or do I need to use the item builder and add the horse model to that?
You should use the Character Builder to setup the horse.

Thanks.
I did use the character builder to setup the horse and when I moved for example to the left both the character and horse moved to the left simultaneously (standing next to each other). I see the message ingame " press f to ride" but I guess I have to find out why Nolan doesn't get on the horse when I press f.