There is a bug in creating the shield

Can you tell me how to reproduce it using the demo scene assets and the Nolan character? The scale is set by the First/ThirdPersonPerspective component and not the shield ItemAction so all items are set the same way.
I have sent an email to support@opsive.com, please check the email. The bugs I encountered and my project files are all in it, you can slowly research what went wrong.

Your shield is increasing in size because you have the Shield Bubble animator attached to it. When you remove this component it will not longer scale.

For the shotgun if you compare your ShootableWeapon settings to the demo scene you'll notice that the demo shotgun does not wait for a reload animation event while your shotgun prefab does. As soon as I changed it to being the same as the demo scene it works.

1629735584350.png

Your shield is increasing in size because you have the Shield Bubble animator attached to it. When you remove this component it will not longer scale.

For the shotgun if you compare your ShootableWeapon settings to the demo scene you'll notice that the demo shotgun does not wait for a reload animation event while your shotgun prefab does. As soon as I changed it to being the same as the demo scene it works.

View attachment 6891
It worked, and I hope that the problems I encountered in the next update will be fixed.