The given key was not present in the dictionary

Sorry to post yet again but not really anywhere else to turn when bugs occur.

I start my game with 3 workers (all same BT), a few minutes later after a 4th worker spawns at runtime this error (and identical error pointing to OnTriggerExit) starts spamming my log:

Its only an editor error and everything keeps working as it should, but its quite annoying. I dont even use any node that look for trigger enter/exit so I have no idea where to look, it doesnt point to anything.

1632065546797.png

Can you import the runtime source and see what behavior tree it is trying to look up the key for? Alternatively if you can tell me how to reproduce the error I can take a closer look.

Can you import the runtime source and see what behavior tree it is trying to look up the key for? Alternatively if you can tell me how to reproduce the error I can take a closer look.

Importing that completely removed the behaviour tree component from my gameobjects (and with it my entire behaviour tree) thankfully I backed up before:

Import:
1632140685224.png

After import:
1632140726943.png

missing component:
1632140929758.png

This page has a bit more details but when you import you'll first want to remove the Behavior Designer folder. If you import with the Asset Store already imported then you'll import multiple of the same classes (your trees are fine once the project compiles).