Suface System

On the Surface Impact asset there is a foldout for Audio and then Audio Clips. You can add all of your audio clips to this array.

Oh sorry. What I meant was, how do u access the audio sources in the scene so that I can change their volume, panning, attenuation, etc.? Specifically for the bullet impact effects.

The surface effect lets you change the volume and pitch. For the other properties the value used by the surface effect is the one that is already set on the audio source so you'll need to modify that component directly. Bullet impacts use AudioSource.PlayAtPosition though so there is no direct way to modify them - I can add it to my list to improve the number of audio parameters that are exposed to the surface effect.

Is there any way to modify them with a script? Also, I would want to set their output to a specific mixer group so I can use effects like reverb. It sounds weird when some sounds have reverb and others don't.

You can definitely modify the surface system / audio manager scripts to include that before I do. If you let me know your changes I can quickly look over them and potentially include them in a future release.