Stuttering on elevator. If not fixable, could cause epileptic shock!

UnknownFeline

I'm trying to add a lift to my map using UFPS2. I have a custom model with the MovingPlatform script from UFPS2 attached to it. When I step onto the lift, the character starts turning left and right rapidly. I've already tried changing Movement Interpolation on the lift to Slerp and Lerp, Ease In Out was the one I used because it works the best for my lift. Changing Rotation Interpolation didn't change anything. I made sure that the entire lift is on the MovingPlatform Layer, and I've made sure that the lift and the character are on the same setting for the update cycle, FixedUpdate. I've tried setting the rigidbody on the player to Interpolate, which made it so that the problem fades away after walking around on the lift for a moment, however the problem is still there in the beginning of playing. It's really bad, to the point where looking at it gives me a headache. It would hurt a person who had epilepsy.

P.S. The lift works as intended otherwise.

Have you set your update location to "Update" or "FixedUpdate"? At least on the platform it should be set to FixedUpdate.