Some silly prototypes I made

Cheo

Hello, this thread unironically feels a bit overdue because UCC played a central part in my work on Unity, and even though most of my videos are silly plagiarisms I'm actually proud of some elements I find promising ! I'll let you judge :

This first one was made with Obi cloth, an Obi collider was added to the character's capsule collider.

The script written for this takedown system was very clunky but the result was there, I could get a more optimized result using Adventure Creator but I'm no longer interested in actually implementing this takedown system.

This was just an excuse to use my favorite track from Rayman 3 ! It was also the first time I used Behavior Designer but I didn't really know how to use it back then and the shooter agent crouched after shooting for some reason.

That one took some time, but I can thank the UCC Aim Assist script which made the whole thing easier !

And finally my latest work, a very basic companion you can talk to and who can follow you. I'm currently working on a project where you'll be able to control a small squad of companions and give them orders using Behavior Designer.

That's about it, hope it made you laugh ! Oh and if you took the time to watch all this please leave a dislike for each, I'd really appreciate ? No really, it's not someone else's channel, I even dislike my own videos and ask my friends to do the same !

Anyway thank you very much if you took the time to look at my masterpieces, and thanks to Opsive for their assets :3

Hah, I enjoyed watching those videos. With the Red Dead Redemption video are you using PuppetMaster to play an effect based on the limb hit?

I also liked your cloth effect in the picture frame video - I didn't see the title of the video and I was immediately thinking Mario 64.. turns out you were as well :)

Oh and if you took the time to watch all this please leave a dislike for each, I'd really appreciate ? No really, it's not someone else's channel, I even dislike my own videos and ask my friends to do the same !
Trying to somehow reverse gain YouTube's algorithms?