Some problem with pistol reload and with assault

That looks correct. The clip dropped successfully. There was a delay because your framerate is low because you have the PUN character selected. If the framerate is still low I would open up the profiler to see if you can spot the bottleneck.

That looks correct. The clip dropped successfully. There was a delay because your framerate is low because you have the PUN character selected. If the framerate is still low I would open up the profiler to see if you can spot the bottleneck.
Ok thank you so much.
I'll do some test and report you the result later.

I've do the tests with memory profile on two different pc with a fresh project and doesn't change anything.
I've reduced the texture quality and some other improvements.

Here you can find two screenshot of the memory profiler:
This is the result on my work pc
Memory Profiler 1.png
This is the result on my Alienware Gaming PC
Memory Profiler 2.png

I'm sorry but at this point I don't think it's a bottleneck problem.
I am sending you another video taken from my gaming pc on which I wanted to carry out further tests.
As you can see the movements are fluid there is no framerate problem and I wanted to reproduce the problem in a slower way.
I hope it is clearly visible. I tried with the third person view and the problem is not present. So the problem arises when using the first person with the single gun in the Photon addon DemoScene. I hope you are able to reproduce this event in order to fix the problem.

I would like to specify that I have no problems at the network level as I can play all online games smoothly without framerate or lag problems

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce but your framerate does look smooth. Since you have the PUN add-on you have scripting experience, correct? Can you step through the TrajectoryObject.Move code to see why it's not moving? The velocity should be negative in the y direction.

I am not an expert in scripting but I have a little experience and I could try. At the moment I'm dedicating my self to the game mechanics, if the only way is this I'll put it on the list of things to do.
I'll let you know if I can fix it.

Thanks for now