Setting Different Camera States For Each Weapon

How can I have different "zoom" properties for aiming each weapon (FoV, Look Offset etc)? Zoom is set on the camera, but other states are set on the weapon components, and the available options in the different sections of the weapon components that let you define states do not allow you to alter camera properties, as far as I can see.

I want to have e.g "PistolAim" that has different LookOffset and FoV from regular Zoom (which would be blocked by "PistolAim" for example).

I can change these settings for abilities, for example I have the camera offset lowered when the character crouches, I just see no way of referencing weapons aim states on the camera.

Ok, I have "Append Item" enabled on both the Aim ability and the Zoom State on the camera, and have both the presets of "Aim Pistol" and "Zoom" in the States of the camera, but it always applies the zoom amounts of Aim Pistol, unless I block that state by Zoom - but then when I do equip the pistol and try to aim, it uses the zoom state. And vice versa.

Attachments

• State Presets.png
    State Presets.png
    102.5 KB · Views: 27
Your state name should include the item name followed by "Zoom" or "Aim" (such as "PistolZoom"). It doesn't look at the preset name when setting the actual state name.