Sequencing Multiple Seeks in a row is not working consistently?

Bernkastel

When using a sequence to seek four transforms in a row, the seek will complete the first seek and return success, but then return success for the second seek as well immediately. Afterwards it will go to the third seek, and then autocomplete the fourth seek and end.

From what I've been able to test, it only does this if the X value of two seeks sequenced after one another is too close. As soon as I move the second seek's X value over slightly it succeeds and will go to it. Their distance has nothing to do with it.

I'm using Astar version 4.2.15, unity version 2019.3.10f1 , and Behavior Designer 1.5.5

This does not work as intended. The AI is supposed to go to the bottom left, then the top left, then top right, then bottom right. It instead only goes from the bottom left to the top right and then stops.

1591208733351.png

This works as intended as soon as I move them slightly to the left...

1591208850429.png

Brand new install of both, unaware of what could be wrong.

Have you updated to the latest version of the Movement Pack and A* integration that was recently released? This version should fix this issue.

The newest movement pack did not fix the issue at all. I'm just having it go from the bottom to the top one and it instantly returns success for both upon arriving at the bottom one for both tasks.

1591280617692.png

1591280653208.png

Last edited:
Once again this works fine as soon as I move the second target to the left or right slightly rather than directly above or below.

1591280802217.png

Does the Can See Object task have a Debug Draw Ray field? This indicates that you are on the latest. I haven't setup A* to work with a 2D perspective before - can you send me your scene to support@opsive.com so I can take a closer look?