Right Jump + Aim makes my character stutter

Hello,

I have spent the past couple of days trying to find out what's causing this sttuter, it only happens when Im aiming and jump to the right. The same animations play when jump left and everything seems fine. Im using the default animator controller and have replaced some of the animations but those in the section Jump Left / Jump Right are the same as the demo.

In this video Im showing the problem, first Im jumping right and then left to show that it has no problem. I don't really think it's a stutter but I can't find a better word for it, seems like she is going right way too much and then going back where she needs to be. I have tried to disable the camera zoom in case it's causing it, but the issue remains.

Video - https://gfycat.com/immaculatehorriblecat

Here is my jump ability

jmp.png

Anyone? This bug can also be found in the demo with Combat camera setup pick up any weapon then aim and hold D while jumping.

Thanks for finding this, it has to do with switching to the new Blender and the animations now starting from frame 0 instead of 1. It will be fixed in the next update but if you want to fix it now for "AimJumpWalkStrafeRight" change all the clips to start and end 1 frame later.

For instance "AimJumpWalkStrafeRightUpRight" would be from frame 13-23 instead of 12-22. Hope this helps!

Thanks for finding this, it has to do with switching to the new Blender and the animations now starting from frame 0 instead of 1. It will be fixed in the next update but if you want to fix it now for "AimJumpWalkStrafeRight" change all the clips to start and end 1 frame later.

For instance "AimJumpWalkStrafeRightUpRight" would be from frame 13-23 instead of 12-22. Hope this helps!

Thanks, this solved the issue !