Ride Blitz Issue

magique

I'm trying to set up my character to ride Blitz, but it isn't quite working. I put Blitz from the demo scene into my scene and added the Ride ability to my character. When I press the action button to mount, the character unequips things, but doesn't actually mount the horse. But when I move now the horse moves around, but the player is on the ground sliding along nearby. I checked and the animation controller has the Ride state. It's just the ThirdPersonControllerDemo so it should be OK. Any ideas what could be wrong?

[EDIT]
Actually, I was slightly wrong. When attempting to mount it looks like he unequips his weapon, but then just re-equips it again, but doesn't mount.

[EDIT 2]
If I check the Wait for Animation Event on both Mount and Dismount then the character moves into a mounted animation state, but is still just beside the horse like he's floating there.

I checked Nolan and it had some values in Move to Ride Offset Speed and Parent Ride Offset so I added those. When I did that then it still did no play a mounting animation, but it ended up popping up into a mounted position on the horse except that it was all rotated wrong. I'll look deeper later and see if I can get further.

I have encountered such a problem.you can fix it by adding Moving Toward preset or creat new preset with Motor Rotation Speed = 100 .