Rewired?

Is there perhaps some other way to check a local player button press in the Pun Add On, if using Rewired? I am using the Solo Rewired UCC Prefab but if I poll on just the one player it triggers when any of the players press the specific input. Am I perhaps missing something?

You should be using the abstract PlayerInput interface to check for input instead of RewiredInput. From there you should only check for input if the object is the owner.

Awesome, thanks!

Is PlayerInput an Opsive class, how would I access it, just using the Opsive namespace? Also what would be the best method to check if the object is the Owner, cause checking isLocal doesn't seem to be reliable?

Please, any help on the matter would be greatly appreciated.

Ok, I just found the abstract PlayerInput and I am using the Opsive. Shared.Input namespace to access it in my custom CheckIsLocal script.

However, I am not too sure to sure how to go about using PlayerInput to actually poll the correct local Player when a button is pressed.

Also, Im not sure how I can replace the RewiredInput if I can't add the PlayerInput to the player (due to the class being abstract).

Ok, I just noticed that PlayerInput is the master Input class that even the RewiredInput class plugs into.

Apologies, bit of a noob question, but I'm just not sure how to go about checking the PlayerInput class directly in order to poll if the input is coming from the local player?

Please, any help on the matte would be greatly appreciated.

The PhotonView component has an isOwner property which you can use to determine if the player is a local player.