Replacing Animation Locking Animator - ExectureEvent has been set on new animation.

DragonFist

Hello,

I'm in the process of replacing the animations with Kubold's sword and shield set. I've made it through the base layer, etc. However, when I tried to replace the sword attack, it results in the animation being played once and then the animator locks, playing no more animations there after without restarting play mode.

I'm receiving no error messages and with logging events turned on, it shows that the ExecuteEvent is firing. With animation debugging turned on, it shows the Attack 1 Heavy From Aim is stuck at its finish which has this animation. If I return it to the original animation, all works. (Though I find it strange that is it hitting that animation when I'm not using aim, but that's not the issue.)

This is my first time replacing animations. So, it might be something I'm missing. Any ideas on what might be causing the issue?

Sorted out at least part of it. There were two events that I needed to replicate and I missed one.

The transition to the second attack, which I haven't replaced yet is now giving a similar problem. But one step at a time.

Thanks!

That helped.

I have two questions. One, why is this under animator audio? It seems to be more about the combos.

Two, what do I do if I want to have the combo reset if it isn't completed? I.E., if the user swings once. Currently, his next swing is the next in the combo animation even if it is seconds later. I'd like to have it reset to the first in the list if the combo isn't done within the frame of the two events.