Replaced Animation Getting Stuck

Cian

Hello, I am currently trying to replace the dodge abilities animations with some other animations and am running into the issue of getting stuck at the end of the animation. The issue occurs when I activate the dodge ability and the abilityindex parameter changes to 101 ( default in the agility pack) but then remains as 101 thereby preventing the exit transitions from occurring. All of the import settings of the animation match the default dodge animations.

Start Method is tap
Stop Method is manual

Things I have tried that did not work:
- My animation is about 40 frames(nearly 3 times as long as the default dodge which is 15 frames) so I tried speed multiplying the animation so it was faster
- Changing the stop method to automatic or axis prevents the animation from even occurring.
- Changing the ability hierarchy to see if higher priority abilities can force the transition

Is there something preventing the abilityindex parameter from going back to 0 once the animation finishes?

Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Did you look for animation events in the animations you removed and add them to the new animations?
So I originally checked for that as well when I saw it mentioned in the documentation but I didn't see any so I didn't think of it. Then your comment came in and so I checked again and still found none. Then I realized. Wait it needs to have an event to even work right? So I booted up the demo and realized that almost all of the agility animations got stuck on this loop. Reimported everything and found the animation events that I had been missing. Then I just added those events to my new animations and it worked like a charm. Thank you!

Something I may have imported or done after I imported Opsive seems to have wreaked havoc on all of my animations not just Opsive. No idea what.

Solution: Check for Animation Events. If you don't see any then reimport.

Thanks again!