reload audio issue

DeadCcell

I have been putting together a project and have noticed something has changed with the assault rifle reload audio. When I reload the weapon the anim works fine and plays out, then about a 1sec after the anim is done the audio for the reload clip plays. I checked under the "Shootable Weapon" - Reload complete Audio-> under-> Delay to see if it had changed some how. It is set to 0. Maybe that was the wrong spot to check. I have searched through the forms but did not see anything like this.

My question is how do I set the reload clip to match back up with the anim? Is there a way that is built in?
or do I need to make a new anim and set it up from scratch.
I did load the Demo and that works fine, so I am not sure what has happened.

Thank you.

Attachments

• Reload Audo.PNG
    Reload Audo.PNG
    56.1 KB · Views: 10
I will load a different weapon on the place holder character Nolan in my scene to see if it does the same delayed audio for the reload animation.

Are you using a custom animation for the reload? If so, check that it's using the relevant animation events (assuming you're using Wait For Animation Event on the various reload events on your ShootableWeapon). You can confirm what event names you need to use by checking one of the reload animations from the demo.

I'm currently using the demo controller, animations and sounds while I learn the controller haven't change anything yet. So I'm not sure why it's doing this. Funny thing is it was working fine and then it just started happening. I guess I didn't notice it cause I was not using the assault rifle for a while. All other sounds seem to work fine.

Hm, I would just compare your scene/item/character to the demo's - try recreating your process step by step and check where your setup is different than the demo. Sorry I can't offer more specific solutions right now but I don't see anything wrong with the setup you've shown me so far.

Sounds good I will recreate the weapon and add some others to see the difference. Then I will let you know what I come up with.
Talk later.