Purchased an Add-on and 117 errors appeared

bf1081

Hey guys,

first I'd like to thank you again for this asset. It has saved me days of work. That being said, I could use some help with the melee controller add-on.

I decided recently to add a melee weapon to my game. When I tried to do this, the item creator gave me the "melee controller required" error. I figured this was because I didn't have the melee add-on (I only had UFPS). I purchased and downloaded the asset. While I was importing, it told me to make a back up and delete the opsive UCC folder (which I did). I then attempted to add the melee weapon again. Several other errors appeared so I ditched that build and opened my back-up. I should have made another back-up before doing this.

All I did was re-import the first person melee asset into my back-up save and suddenly 117 brand new errors appeared (preventing me from running my game or using UFPS all-together).

I am now going to make an additional back-up and attempt to surgically remove everything associated with the new asset (hopefully that will put things back to normal).

If not, i'm kinda out of options.

So there's 2 questions.

1. How do I solve these errors?

2. How do I successfully add the melee add-on to my project?

Here's a photo of the error log:

Capture.PNG

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like you are using two different versions of the controller variants. Make sure UFPS is updated to the most recent version before importing melee.