Pun add on problem

Hello,

i just added the pun add on and i got 3 wierd errors :

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Multiplayer\PhotonPUN\Scripts\Traits\PunHealthMonitor.cs(13,53): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Damage' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Traits' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Multiplayer\PhotonPUN\Scripts\Traits\PunHealthMonitor.cs(48,129): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'IDamageOriginator' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Multiplayer\PhotonPUN\Scripts\Traits\PunHealthMonitor.cs(21,52): error CS0535: 'PunHealthMonitor' does not implement interface member 'INetworkHealthMonitor.OnDamage(float, Vector3, Vector3, float, int, float, GameObject, Collider)'

note that this error just showed up after an update that i did on the pun add on, i'm working on a project and i added the add on and it blocked me from going on.

Okay seems i'm the one who had issues, i just saw the note from release, soory for inconvenient

Last edited:
Glad you solved it! For anybody else who has this error it is caused by not having version 2.4 of the character controller. Make sure you first remove the Opsive folder before updating to version 2.4.