Problems using agility pack on moving object

Dayus

As seen in the video, i'm having some difficulties using agilitiy pack while on moving object. The vault sometime work and sometime just does not work at all and the character get stuck forever. Same goes for the hang ability and i'm wondering if it's going to be the same with the climbing pack even tought you show of the moving ladder...

Also, is there a way to make the hang ability work around corner? In the demo you are using some kind of curved object... but i would need something with a right angle...

Any clues how i could potentially fix that?

As seen in the video, i'm having some difficulties using agilitiy pack while on moving object. The vault sometime work and sometime just does not work at all and the character get stuck forever. Same goes for the hang ability and i'm wondering if it's going to be the same with the climbing pack even tought you show of the moving ladder...
The Detect Object Ability Base class now allows you to select move with object - have you selected that? With that said, I know that there are some use cases where hang does not work with a moving object so it's still experimental. I plan on finishing that up before we release the adventure kit.

Also, is there a way to make the hang ability work around corner? In the demo you are using some kind of curved object... but i would need something with a right angle...
Hang does not currently support corners.

I made sure to get the latest version of both the controller and the agility pack and tried to use the "Moving object" option on the vault and the hang ability. Sadly, it's not making any difference. I think the real problem here is that the "move toward" ability is used by the other abilities and it does not work properly while on moving object. It's trying to reach the obstacle but it's never able to get to it. Tried to play with the m_StartLocationDepthOffset curve but its not working. If I stop my train than everything work fine...

Thanks for the info. I'll let you know as soon as I have a chance to take a closer look at this.

I looked into this and was able to get it to work by moving the Move Towards Location to have a slightly larger z offset compared to what it had before. In the demo scene I added the vault object to a moving platform and changed the Front Start Location's offset to 0.73 and the character was able to vault every time.

Hey! thanks for coming back to me this quick :D
When i tought i tried everything... but dang all I had to do was to slightly move that MoveTowardLocation!! I've managed to make the vaulting works and even that new ladder climb of yours! :D For the hang i'll have to test some more as it's not using the move toward but for now it should be fine!

Thanks again!