Problem with pickup - equip

Silvermurk

Greetings and thanks for all your work on TPC-UCC)
I`m haveing a problem with pickups - somewhy ones i drop from demo scene prefabs won`t equip.
I created character via wizard, added PickupItem ability, added VFX layer to trigger.
And it actually picks up items, inventory script shows them inside. but won`t equip them no matter what i try

Have you tried adding the item to the default loadout just to see if it works with that? Also, are you getting any errors?

In your inventory inspector does it show the assault rifle item type as being equipped? I would go through this video and follow it step by step - if something is different then take a step back until everything precisely matches:

I have a similar problem. After picking up a pickup, I can't equip it. But if adding the item to the default loadout , then everything works fine.
P.S. Animated events are set like this:
equipevent.png
But even if you add events to the equip animation, there is no difference.
Help. FPC 2.1.1 Unity 2018.3.8f1

Are you trying to pickup using a runtime pickup object or just a regular pickup object? Did you ensure that you set a positive pickup amount for the ItemType?

I decided to check it in another project. When a weapon is less than or equal to two in its inventory, it does not equip a raised weapon. That is, there must be another item in front of the raised weapon.

This sounds like it could be capacity related - ensure you have a capacity value set on the item type that is at least as large as the maximum number of items that you want to pick up.