Presets for Abilities (Climbing, Swimming, Agility)

Hey, dear developers!

I'm currently setting up abilities for the character and I have a few questions. For the right work of abilities, I need to have preset at the certain components of UCC. For some I can easily create presets & add settings, but for some not.
For example, I don't use CharacterIK, but FullBodyBipedIK & FinalIKBridge (because of IK integration for my character). Adding presets is available only to FinalIKBridge, but there are no parameters in the script that I need to set. because they exist in FullBodyBipedIK script, but I could not add them, since there are no States where I can add presets UCC, and I am also not sure if I need just extend FullBodyBipedIK to have States here or I need to extend FinalIKBridge to access FullBodyBipedIK and add presets to FinalIKBridge.

Maybe you have some suggestions on how better to integrate presets if I use a lot of integrations for UCC and default presets are not working for me? and where better to add them for IK, if I use FinalIKBridge (so, IK integration for character)?

Also, we use multiplayer integration for character and I have questions about Animator Monitor. After integrating Pun Multiplayer the original CharacterLocomotionHandler and AnimationMonitor were exchanged with the Pun version of these components. Therefore I would like to ask if these components also work without a multiplayer mode, or I need to have 2 scripts for multiplayer and 2 for non-multiplayer version and just activate/deactivate their logic depending on if it's the multiplayer mode or not. As far as I see the NetworkCharacterLocomotionHandler also working without multiplayer work, but I'm not sure if PunAnimationMonitor also working okay without multiplayer mode and can be just used instead of the regular AnimationMonitor component.

Thanks in advance for the answer)

Here are values that I need to have in Preset for IK 1644246288201.png, and here are the values that I can have in preset for IK 1644246369197.png, because only they're available in FinalIKBridge 1644246345692.png.

Hi,
just my 2 cents since I'm using RootMotion stuff as well.
I would create a script referencing the character locomotion & final IK components and subscribing to OnStateChange event to change the values programmatically.
But I would be interested to hear if there's an even more simple solution though oO

I usually write a separate StateBehavior script for each component i want to tamper with and then you can load that with presets as normal, but connect to the component of interest in the code.