Playmaker

Another action request: Get and set item inventory counts for items and consumable items. Is this possible or should I handle this a different way? Thanks.

Hi, I have worked out how to do the health with playmaker but is there a way to do unloaded and loaded text consumable items.

(the object pool and adjust inventory amount tasks are included in the most recent Playmaker package)

Hi, I have worked out how to do the health with playmaker but is there a way to do unloaded and loaded text consumable items.
Do you mean displaying them with the UI? There aren't any actions related to that, as those actions would be pretty similar to the existing monitor components.

Hi
I was wondering if anybody got the Playmaker integration to allow for a "move towards" ability to move the AI to a point. I was going to use the "Move Towards Location" but that does not exist apparently in UCC anymore. I have the "Ability Start Location" but I was unable to make it work for whatever reason.
TL;DR: I am unable to use Playmaker to direct Character AI to move to a point in the navmesh.

The Move Towards Location is a new feature in 2.2.3. Right now Move Towards doesn't allow you to move towards any arbitrary location, but it will in 2.2.3.

If you have an AI character you don't need to use the Move Towards ability though - just ensure you have the NavMeshAgentMovement ability and then set the destination. You shouldn't need any Playmaker actions for this.

Justin
Sounds great, thank you! The documentation confused me a bit, but all clear now thank you!.

Have a great weekend.

I'm trying to set the location for the MoveTowards ability but I'm not sure how to set the Independent Start Location because it's asking for an Object not a GameObject. I'm puzzled with this. For testing I just manually added a GameObject.

1597789127623.png

1597789305744.png

Actually I think I have figured it out. You use "Get Component" FSM then you can assign the Move Towards Location.