Pistol Magazine Floats in Air

Mattis

Hello!

I have noticed after latest v2 update that my pistol magazine floats in air after reload and dont want to stick inside the pistol? Any ideas what can cause this? It worked before.

Attachments

• weirdmagazine.png
    weirdmagazine.png
    374.8 KB · Views: 6
It started behaving like this when i updated to latest. Is there anything that have changed? It might also be reload events misplaced

But then again it shouldn't matter really where they are, they only match the animation clip i guess.

You do need a drop animation event on the animation clip. If it previously worked can you revert to a prior revision?

Have something changed from .8 to .9 that could affect this? .. I dont really want to do that since i recently updated, it just feels somehow that unity really screws everything up if you start messing around like that..

And its NOT the drop clip... Its the clip that goes INSIDE the pistol that doesn't stick inside the gun!

Okay. My weapon comes with a clip, so I made a prefab out of that clip and added rigidbody and trajectory object component. Then I dragged the clip to the Reloadable Clip slot on the runtime weapon properties . Now it dosent float in the air but theres no visible clip noir on attach or detach...
Do I need to put something in the Reloadable Clip Attachment , Reloadable Clip Attachment ID?

@Justin I have noticed that my dropped clip drops from the center of my world, samething with my bullet shells, and ideas why? suddenly started to occur.

shells are acutally : x:-432 y:65 z:1797 .... The prefabs im using is 0,0,0.. .and the eject point on weapon is where it should be ..

and when my character reloads the magazine never get stuck to the hand, if I move it floats in air and then when reload is complete it goes back to the weapon

I am not sure what is going on. If you can tell me how to reproduce the issue within the demo scene I'll have a better idea.

Its not possible to reproduce.. this is caused by updates from your side.. try to install the oldest ucc v2 , set up a runtime weapon with its magazine to reload, and update stagely to latest version. (But I managed to get the magazine working) ...

I dont know why those shells spawns far away though ? .. @Justin

I fixed the Shell issue to just copy the values from the shell script in the demo folder, even if the values were the same. I fixed the magazine removing and adding rigidbody component and copy the value from demo script even if they also were the same.
And I have runtime weapons so I fixed the magazine in hand by using the object identifier script on the hand.