Paid Work Requests

we use the UCC for controlling our player as well as for the NPC. We've already established the basic setup, but now we keep encountering obstacles. I'm looking for someone who can support and advise our young team to overcome these obstacles. Someone who can help us to create and implement custom animations in the controller. Someone who has in-depth experience with the UCC. If you are interested, please send me a short email with your offer. c.schulz@chameleon-training.de

Hello,

I have an PC RTS game released that could use some AI quality improvement.

I am looking for a Behavior Designer and AI design pro that would be willing to dig into what I have and perhaps improve it.

If you would be interested, please contact me.

Kind regards,
Andy

Hello Guys,

We are interested in hiring additional devs for our company CryoCorp working on the game Unknown Descent, if you have prior experience with UCC and a background working in with PUN2 feel free to reach out either in the forums or directly to us at hello@cryocorp.net.

On a side note we are not interested in filling part time positions and your availability is expected to be a minimum amount of 40h a week. Further 250mbps internet and a computer with solid hardware specs is a minimum requirement as well :)

Last edited: