Opsive breaks with other packs installed

gekido

I have Opsive installed and just installed GeNA to try and work on some environments, but when I try to open the Opsive character manager it blows up with a ton of errors now, the main one being:

ReflectionTypeLoadException: Exception of type 'System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException' was thrown.
Could not load type of field 'GeNa.Core.GeNaMultiTerrainOperation:m_heightmapBrushTransform' (42) due to: Could not resolve type with token 010000f1 from typeref (expected class 'UnityEngine.Experimental.TerrainAPI.BrushTransform' in assembly 'UnityEngine.TerrainModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null') assembly:UnityEngine.TerrainModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null type:UnityEngine.Experimental.TerrainAPI.BrushTransform member:(null)
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () (at <9aad1b3a47484d63ba2b3985692d80e9>:0)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterManager.Initialize (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow mainManagerWindow) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterManager.cs:119)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow.BuildManagerItems () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:404)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow.OnEnable () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:310)
UnityEditor.EditorWindow:GetWindow(Boolean, String)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow:ShowWindow() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:149)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow:ShowCharacterManagerWindow() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:160)

Any idea how to fix this?

This is version 2, correct? I would try importing into a fresh project one at a time to verify that it's GeNA. I am no longer updating version 2 but if you can reproduce it with version 3 I can take a look.

Yes it's v2. Will see if I can repro in a clean project and see if the gena devs have any ideas

Looks like it's definitely on the GeNA side, relevant thread: