NWH integration issues

polycreator

I am unable to get the NWH integration to work and found the example scene has the following errors:

1650195889780.png

If I take the sports car vehicle and use it on my own scene file with a driver locomotion component, the collision from the player's body interferes with the vehicles physics system, preventing me from being able to drive.
1650195912377.png

This setup does not allow me to drive my own custom car, even though I have it setup with a NWH Drive Source component, MoveTowards and driver components.

The UltimateCharacterControllerDemo scene functions fine with the non-NWH vechicle.

Any suggestions on what I can try to do to fix these isssues?

I just tried the integration and didn't have any issues. Does the camera controller have a transition view type? Lets get the integration working since that is easiest to debug.

Hi Justin, thanks for your response. The issue with the camera seems to have been the Main Camera script didn't have the character assigned. Also I installed the Unity Input System integration package.

The camera has a transition view type assigned. It's the camera that came with the sample scene.

I can now run the scene but now I cannot enter the vehicle. I am unsure as to why that would be the case as it was working in a different scene before.

There's also something strange with the rendering. I'm using HDRP having bad performance. I see that the main camera and the First Person Camera render which means everything is rendered twice. Also, is there a sample scene for the HDRP implementation? I only see some materials and shaders in the folder so I am wondering if the camera setup is different or not.

Hope you can bare with me I'm new to using UCC. Let me know if I can provide more information for you.

Using HDRP could cause issues with the NWH sample scene as that is setup for the standard pipeline, but I am glad that you are making progress. Please create a new thread for HDRP specific discussion but with HDRP you should only have a single camera, as outlined on this page: