New Weapon "Ax"

plutonmania

Hello to you,

I have a small problem and I would like, if you know how to solve it.

1: I wanted to put a ax that stands with both hands. I use the same animation as that of Katana
2: I duplicated everything about the Katana weapon then I replaced with my new weapon.
3: I am also in integration UIS, but I do not think that the problem comes from uis, which is why I am addressing you.

Everything works well the only problem I have and that when I equip my ax , my character is backing alone (he slides in rear).
If I find myself against a wall the animation of "sliding" stops. And if I walk with my character after that.
He walks well with my ax in his hands as if there had not been a problem. But if I give a blow with my ax , it starts again.

Have you ever encountered this problem, and do you know what could cause this?

I join you what capture if it can help.

2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG6.PNG7.PNG

Thanks - that looks like a collision problem. Make sure your visible item GameObject is on the same layer as the other item GameObjects.

YES ! thanks you very much.
I do not know why after importing "realisticcarcontrollerv3" it completely changed my "layers" of my gameobjects into "car", I had to correct all my pickups, drop and visual too.. And the problem came from my "Longaxeweapon" which was not "subcharacter" but "car".

corrigé.PNG