New Update Changed Weapon Animated Position?

After downloading the new update for TPC, one of my character's weapons has somehow moved position when in it is playing it's idle animation. I noticed on the animation clip and animator, there is this message: "Root contains position and rotation curves"

My other weapons do not have this problem (or this message) and it is only this animation that displaces the weapon. For example if I fire, it will return to it's proper place, then get moved again when it returns to idle. Not sure how to correct this.

What version did you update to? In version 1.2.4 it disabled root motion on the weapons which prevented the weapon from moving positions. It did not change anything related to the animation clip.

Yeah 1.2.4. The message indicates it is related to root motion, which I had on this particular weapon for some reason. The only way to continue would be to animate the weapon again, then?

Ah, you may have inadvertent added root motion to fix it being displaced originally? It does sound like you'll need to reposition the animation so it's at the origin and doesn't move.

It's okay, I avoided that by moving the "Items" parent object, then adjusting the other weapons individually so they were back in their original place. Hopefully that won't cause any problems.