New Ability Feature Requests

Hi Justin and Sarah,

I only got into using your UCC last year but had to spend the last 9 months doing some heavy music and audio work but I'm now back on it with Unity and a couple of days ago I noticed you have released a climbing add on pack and bought it as soon as I saw it was available. Can't wait to try it out!

I'm just wondering if adding Ziplining could ever be added in a future add-on?

Also, I am wondering if you could add Skiiing (maybe Snowboarding)? That would just be the Cherry on the icing!

Many thanks and loving your products. I'm soon going to embark on trying out your AI stuff! :)

Jono

Happy to hear that you're enjoying our assets!

I've moved your thread and changed the title so it's a little bit more generic. We create ability add-ons based on how many requests there are for a category of abilities. Ziplining and skiing would fall under some type of action/adventure ability pack :)

I'm opening this up to the community to place their request, and feel free to +1 ziplining or skiing.

Happy to hear that you're enjoying our assets!

I've moved your thread and changed the title so it's a little bit more generic. We create ability add-ons based on how many requests there are for a category of abilities. Ziplining and skiing would fall under some type of action/adventure ability pack :)

I'm opening this up to the community to place their request, and feel free to +1 ziplining or skiing.
You are a legend!

+1 Ziplining
+1 Skiing (Snowboarding if possible as well)

Rope Climbing and Rope Swinging would be another great feature but I feel I should quit whilst I'm ahead ?

IMHO prone is desperately needed. UCC has shooters in its DNA, and prone is a must-have ability in all modern shooters.

+1 Prone
+1 Ziplining

Lock on system is needed. The aim assist script does not give the desired behavior for 3rd person rpg games, like zelda, dark souls, kingdom hearts etc.
Some prev forum posts, but discussion doesn't lead solution.