Multiplayer and Second Player Arrow Shooting doesnt work

That looks like the arrow is colliding with the moving character. I just tried to reproduce it but wasn't able to. Can you insert a log within Projectile.OnCollision to see what collider it hit?

Ok Sure. I will try, but also can you check the error that comes up of duplicate errors? This comes up after shooting some Arrows.

I am not receiving those errors when I try a fresh project:

Make sure you update the input manager to make things easier to see what the cause is.

Hi Again, i some how managed to synched animation and position

Now the arrow problem is still there. Over the network Arrow shooting is managed by the network and have checked RPC too. I am not getting this error after shooting some arrows

Unable to pool Arrow1ShootablePUN(Clone) (instance -5402680): the GameObject was not instantiated with ObjectPool.Instantiate.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
Opsive.Shared.Game.ObjectPoolBase:DestroyInternal(GameObject)
Opsive.Shared.Game.ObjectPoolBase:Destroy(GameObject)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.ShootableWeapon:projectileFire(Single) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/ShootableWeapon.cs:759)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.ShootableWeapon:Fire(Single) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/ShootableWeapon.cs:739)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Items.Actions.ShootableWeapon:TryStopItemUse() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Actions/ShootableWeapon.cs:1153)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.Abilities.Items.Use:CanStopAbility() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/Abilities/Items/Use.cs:816)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion:TryStopAbility(Ability, Boolean) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1413)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotion:TryStopAbility(Ability) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotion.cs:1395)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:TryStopAbility(Ability) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:241)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:UpdateAbilityInput(Ability[]) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:119)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:UpdateAbilityInput() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:99)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler:Update() (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:73)
Hey, sorry for the bother, but how did you manage to sync the animation and position? I can get my 2 players to spawn correctly, but there seems to be a problem with getting the projectiles of the 2nd player to spawn and travel in sync.

Hey, sorry for the bother, but how did you manage to sync the animation and position? I can get my 2 players to spawn correctly, but there seems to be a problem with getting the projectiles of the 2nd player to spawn and travel in sync.
Hi if you found the fix can you share? thanks! I'm having the same problem, synching on master client or the room host is properly sync but on the other players spawn position of the projectiles are off centered

In the current version the ShootableWeapon wasn't firing correctly on the client. This has been fixed in the update going out soon but you can also fix it by changing the following within ShootableWeapon.Fire:
Code:
            if (!m_ShootableWeaponPerspectiveProperties.CanFire(true, m_FireInLookSourceDirection && !m_CharacterLocomotion.ActiveMovementType.UseIndependentLook(true))) {
                    return;
            }
to:
Code:
            if (!m_ShootableWeaponPerspectiveProperties.CanFire(true, m_FireInLookSourceDirection && !m_CharacterLocomotion.ActiveMovementType.UseIndependentLook(true))) {
#if ULTIMATE_CHARACTER_CONTROLLER_MULTIPLAYER
                if (m_NetworkInfo == null || m_NetworkInfo.IsLocalPlayer()) {
#endif
                    return;
                }
#endif
            }

In the current version the ShootableWeapon wasn't firing correctly on the client. This has been fixed in the update going out soon but you can also fix it by changing the following within ShootableWeapon.Fire:
Code:
                    return;
            }
to:
Code:
                if (m_NetworkInfo == null || m_NetworkInfo.IsLocalPlayer()) {
#endif
                    return;
                }
#endif
            }
How about in the other projectiles? like PunGrenade it seems off too

No, that only affected the ShootableWeapon. If you are on the latest version I have not seen the grenades not throwing correctly. If you can list how to reproduce within the demo scene of a new thread I can take a look.