Move Towards Ability Errors

r4opsive

While creating more interact abilities, I'm getting errors (seemingly randomly). Something involving the "Move Towards" functionality. I attached a screenshot of the errors. Any know what it's referring to?

Attachments

• MoveTowardsErrors.png
    MoveTowardsErrors.png
    239.5 KB · Views: 4
Also, I can't seem to get an interaction animation to play in exactly 100% the same position every time it plays. Like, with a push button animation, sometimes the character's finger hits the button perfectly, and other times it's slightly to far to the left or right. I thought under the "Move Towards Locations (Script)" component, that setting "Distance" to it's lowest number (0.0001), and "Angle" to 0 would solve this, but it doesn't seem to.

So, enabling "Immediate Unequip" to these interaction abilities seemed to prevent those errors. I guess it didn't like trying to activate the move towards functionality while also animating unequip. Something like this...

That error will occur if the move towards location becomes null. Are you able to reproduce it within the demo scene? I should have a better idea then.

That error will occur if the move towards location becomes null. Are you able to reproduce it within the demo scene? I should have a better idea then.
I haven't tried to recreate these errors with the demo scene, but if it comes up, I'll mention it here. In the meantime, "Immediate Unequip" is working well enough for my needs.