Modifying time.Timescale Using Events

I am trying to slow down the time while the aim ability is being used while player is holding a bow. I assume I need to use the "On Ability Active Event" under the events of Aim item ability. In order to change the global time I need to manipulate the time.Timescale, but I do not understand what object or script I should assign to the event to see its components, as that function is directly under monobehavior and is modified at the player settings. Is there a way to do this through the event system, or should I be looking at another way?

I believe I should not look into modifying the local player time, as that will not influence the rest of the game world:

https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/character/time/

I tried adding a slowtimeorb as the assigned object for the event, but I do not see any functions for timescale under that.

Thanks for ideas.

You're correct in terms of having to use the ability active event. For this you'll need to create a new method that modifies the timescale and have it subscribe to the event.