Missing Namespace SharedUInt

GreedyVox

Hi Justin,
Trying out the new Death Match Ai Kit, started a new project and install all the packages and have missing namespace for the SharedUInt Task. For now I will create the task for myself but thought I would let you know just in case its something missed.

Assets/Behavior Designer/Integrations/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Tasks/StartEquipUnequip.cs(17,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SharedUInt' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Behavior Designer/Integrations/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Tasks/StartItemSetAbility.cs(19,40): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SharedUInt' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets/Opsive/DeathmatchAIKit/Scripts/AI/Actions/Attack/DetermineWeapon.cs(46,60): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SharedUInt' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Thanks mate

Wait my bad Justin,
My versoin of BD wasn't up to date with Unity version, found the task SharedUInt after update.