Kinematic Object Manager Error

I was having some issues with DSU integration, and after talking to Tony I decided to delete all UCC and DSU files and reimport all of them. After reinstalling UCC my player character does not move and I get the following error. Please advise on where I should look to fix the issue:

IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.SetCharacterMovementInputInternal (System.Int32 characterIndex, System.Single horizontalMovement, System.Single forwardMovement) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:521)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Game.KinematicObjectManager.SetCharacterMovementInput (System.Int32 characterIndex, System.Single horizontalMovement, System.Single forwardMovement) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Game/KinematicObjectManager.cs:510)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Character.UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.Update () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Character/UltimateCharacterLocomotionHandler.cs:71)

And here is what I am getting if I try to check the "Existing Character" in the character manager, in the editor window. I am wondering what did I break so badly?

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.StateSystem.StateConfiguration.GetProfilesForGameObject (UnityEngine.GameObject gameObject, Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.StateSystem.StateConfiguration+Profile+ProfileType type) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/StateSystem/StateConfiguration.cs:176)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterManager.DrawProfileFields (Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.StateSystem.StateConfiguration& stateConfiguration, System.Int32& profileIndex, System.String& profileName, UnityEngine.GameObject character) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterManager.cs:541)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterManager.DrawExistingCharacter () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterManager.cs:637)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.CharacterManager.OnGUI () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/CharacterManager.cs:177)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow.OnManagerGUI () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:417)
Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.Editor.Managers.MainManagerWindow.OnGUI () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Editor/Managers/MainManagerWindow.cs:320)
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Reflection.BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <1f0c1ef1ad524c38bbc5536809c46b48>:0)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:345)
UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:339)
UnityEditor.HostView.InvokeOnGUI (UnityEngine.Rect onGUIPosition, UnityEngine.Rect viewRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/HostView.cs:315)
UnityEditor.DockArea.DrawView (UnityEngine.Rect viewRect, UnityEngine.Rect dockAreaRect, System.Boolean floatingWindow, System.Boolean isBottomTab) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:373)
UnityEditor.DockArea.OldOnGUI () (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:340)
UnityEngine.UIElements.IMGUIContainer.DoOnGUI (UnityEngine.Event evt, UnityEngine.Matrix4x4 parentTransform, UnityEngine.Rect clippingRect, System.Boolean isComputingLayout, UnityEngine.Rect layoutSize) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/UIElements/IMGUIContainer.cs:278)
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced.
UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
It looks like your character isn't being enabled but the values are trying to be set. Are you able to tell me how to reproduce it within a fresh project?