ItemPickup Pickup On Trigger Enter and Trigger Interaction in Pickup ability

Hi,

So I want to make my player press F to pick up a weapon. I have achieved this by using the Pickup ability and setting the Start Type to Button Down. This part is walking fine, the player is picking up the weapons just fine.

Pic01.JPG

I also have bots, but they pick up weapons by triggering the collider on the ItemPickups. The issue is that the player will automatically pick up a weapon if the ItemPickup PickupOnTriggerEnter is set to true, but if I set it to false, the player has to press F, but the bots won't be able to pick up the weapons. Is there a way to make the bots pick up with OnTriggerEnter, but force the player to press F? I have set the TriggerInteraction for the player's Pickup ability to Collide. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Right now it is one or the other. I can see making a change to the ItemPickup component though to not have the trigger setting and instead rely on the ability. I can add it to my list.

Right now it is one or the other. I can see making a change to the ItemPickup component though to not have the trigger setting and instead rely on the ability. I can add it to my list.
That would be much appreciated Justin (y) I thought I was doing something wrong, or was missing some option somewhere. I ended up adding a condition to prevent any character with the Player tag from trigggering the pick up in order to allow for both types of functionality.

That's correct - right now I am still in the bug fixing phase and getting all of the add-ons/integrations back before adding new features.

That's correct - right now I am still in the bug fixing phase and getting all of the add-ons/integrations back before adding new features.
I see, just out of curiosity, is there an ETA for climbing and agility pack? I'm planning on buying the agility pack, but won't be able to use it at the moment since it's not compatible for V3.

The Agility Pack will be this week. The code is done, just need the marketing images. PUN is next and will likely take some time since it's a more major change.