Item Definition Filter

1664791519415.png

Here's you you can improve inventory system by a lot, Item Categories driven Item Definitions FILTERS. And then on top of that have A-Z or Entry Number orders. I mean this should already been a thing if you actually wanted to make a proper Inventory System that can be used in a professional game of any capacity, it would be crazy to manage more than a hundred items otherwise...

Hi @Hitsu San Design

I might be misunderstanding your request. But I think you might have missed the smart filters and Filter presets.
For example write "c:MyCategoryName" to search your ItemDefinitions by category. or "a:MyAttributeName" to search by attribute name.
You can save search strings and filters as presets to reuse them in two clicks.

You can even code your own custom filters and save them as presets for making presets that are specific to your own game.

You'll find what you are looking for here:

Hi @Hitsu San Design

I might be misunderstanding your request. But I think you might have missed the smart filters and Filter presets.
For example write "c:MyCategoryName" to search your ItemDefinitions by category. or "a:MyAttributeName" to search by attribute name.
You can save search strings and filters as presets to reuse them in two clicks.

You can even code your own custom filters and save them as presets for making presets that are specific to your own game.

You'll find what you are looking for here:
I must admit i had no idea, it would be impossible to figure out the smart commands unless you specifically read that part of the documentation. Some tooltip suggestion maybe would help improve the uix, thanks!