Issues with FPCC and PUN addon

Yes

just installed
haven't modified anything but the demo scenes are a bit broken
error logs in a second once I reimport the main FirstPersonController to see if it's my fault
hastebin link with errors
opened menu scene and went through that to demo scene

From the logs I can't see what's going wrong, except that things are missing. Does your UFPS demo scene (without PUN) work correctly?

Before you ran the demo scene did you make sure to open the demo scene and resave? A script will run which removes the unnecessary states/components based on your variant. The PUN documentation has more info:

From the logs I can't see what's going wrong, except that things are missing. Does your UFPS demo scene (without PUN) work correctly?
Yes, I'm not using UFPS but the First Person Controller, does that matter? The demo scene for that worked.

Before you ran the demo scene did you make sure to open the demo scene and resave? A script will run which removes the unnecessary states/components based on your variant. The PUN documentation has more info:

Trying now, will see what happens.

EDIT: Justin's suggestion seems to work, there's some lightmap issues but i'm not too interested in the map itself. Thank you!