Is this the correct behavior for the Dual Wield sword and shield?

Hello! I have a quick (maybe noobish) question today regarding using the sword and shield.

Right now, my character has both the items to use together, and the default MyBody item. When I swap from the MyBody to the sword and shield, it seems like I'm also able to select the items individually.

First the shield, then the sword, then the sword and shield together. Is that how its supposed to be?

If so, then is there a way to make that optional? I see great importance in being able to use the sword without the shield and vice-versa, but right now, its a little annoying to have to change weapons three times to get to the dual wield.

if not, then what did I do to cause this to happen?

I notice that, if I remove the "MyBody" weapon, My character is only dual wielding the sword and shield. That might mean the whole selecting the weapons individually is a bug, right?

Last edited:
In the Item Set Manager, you can define item sets that can be equipped by the player. So in the Item Set Manager list, find the entry that contains just the sword alone without the shield. If you disable this entry (uncheck the "Enabled" property at the bottom of the Item Set Manager whilst it's selected), then the character will only be able to equip the sword and the shield at the same time - meaning that if they have the sword but not the shield, they won't be able to equip the sword at all. If you want them to still be able to equip just one if they don't have both, then you'll have to enable/disable the relevant Item Sets during run-time based on what they have access to.