Is there a way to customize the 'look' of the UI grids ?

dfernand

Is there a way to customize the 'look' of the UI grids ? and by that I meant to change the border colour, border width and grid box colour etc (low level UI stuff). So say
instead of having an inventory which looks grey and basic fantasy RPG you can say have a more cyberpunk style grid with bright neon edges etc ?

Same question for the UI dialogue which shows the character to put equipment on his and shows character stats, could you change this to seem more 'Deus Ex' cyberpunk like with green backgrounds and text ?

You can change all the UI however you want.
In the grid each item draw there own slot. There isn't a background and foreground (except for Item Shape grid which works slightly differently).

I would recommend you have a look at the video tutorials. Especially this one (Make sure to watch the previous one if you haven't):

Check out the documentation too. There is a ton of places where you can choose to customise and or extend the system:

The UI we show in the demo scene and the Fantasy RPG one are just examples of templates you can use. We recommend users to use them to get started quickly and customise them to their liking once the functionality is the way you want.

Many thanks, I am new to this asset (although I bought it some time ago) but watching the videos , reading some of the documentation it looks like I made the right choice as I have no time to build such a system from scratch. Thanks for the reply.