Inventory asset ItemViewSlotsContainerBase.Initialize runtime error

rao

I've just started using the inventory asset. I've followed the in-asset panel instructions and the docs. But I'm still getting a runtime error. Any help much appreciated! :)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Item.ItemViewSlotsContainerBase.Initialize (System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Item/ItemViewSlotsContainerBase.cs:196)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Item.ItemViewSlotsContainer.Initialize (System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Item/ItemViewSlotsContainer.cs:46)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.ItemViewSlotContainers.ItemViewSlotsContainerPanelBinding.OnInitializeBeforeInventoryBind () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/ItemViewSlotContainers/ItemViewSlotsContainerPanelBinding.cs:62)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.ItemViewSlotContainers.InventoryPanelBinding.Initialize (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanel display, System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/ItemViewSlotContainers/InventoryPanelBinding.cs:42)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.ItemViewSlotContainers.ItemViewSlotsContainerPanelBinding.Initialize (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanel display, System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/ItemViewSlotContainers/ItemViewSlotsContainerPanelBinding.cs:42)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanel.Setup (Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager manager, System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanel.cs:130)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager.SetupDisplayPanels (System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanelManager.cs:134)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager.SetPanelOwner (UnityEngine.GameObject panelOwner) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanelManager.cs:160)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager.Initialize (System.Boolean force) (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanelManager.cs:123)
Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Panels.DisplayPanelManager.Awake () (at Assets/Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/UI/Panels/DisplayPanelManager.cs:78)

I'm looking at my code but your error line doesn't match anything. We are just about to make an update so perhaps this issue was already fixed.
But just in case make sure you have your ItemSlots for your InventoryGrid, that's the only thing I can think of that would make an error during initialization