Increase Zoom Sniper GUI

aledg

I want to increase the zoom escursion for the Sniper GUI, like Nolan in the Demo Scene please where is this settings?

Attachments

• sniper.jpg
    sniper.jpg
    131.7 KB · Views: 5
This setting is changed on the sniper zoom state. Take a look at this page for an overview of the state system:

Thank Justin, the zoom state work fine I want only increase the zoom capacity but even in the presets I don't find any value that goes to increase the zoom capacity.... when in the AIM mode I want to see further

On the ViewType there is the FOV that gets changed in the demo scene when you zoom with the sniper. The preset is called AimSniperRifle* where the ending depends on the view type (such as AimSniperRifleFirstPersonCombatPreset)

Justin sorry, maybe I'm a stupid.... but it doesn't work... I've add the state to the camera but when my state change I can't switch on the right AimSniperRifle states ... you can show in the video the workflow...

Maybe is the SniperRiffle that must be activate the aim status? I've check all proprieties of a shootable weapon and are the same of demo.

Does the Aim ability have a state name with the Append Item bool enabled? This will allow the state AimSniperRifle to be enabled (assuming your ItemType is named SniperRifle).

OK solved .... Append Item bool was disabled. Thank Justin I begin to understand how it works ...

Hi, @Maximuz24 This are my settings:

- MainCamera
- ShootableWeapon
- PresetZoom

Attachments

• Camera.jpg
    Camera.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 64
  • PresetZoom.jpg
    PresetZoom.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 65
  • ShootableWeaapon.jpg