Incorrect ladder position

CitrioN

In the demo scene engaging the climbing ability from the top of the ladder will result in an incorrect placement of the character.
Instead of being on the ladder the character climbs facing the back of the ladder with an offset to the right into the wall.
This was observed with the first person (v2.3.6) )and third person (v2.3.6) controllers in the project as well as the agility (v1.1.1) and climbing (v1.0.3) pack installed.
This appears to happen regardless of the angle.

While preparing the gif I also noticed a little typo in the short climb description where it says Short Clim instead.

PS: Is there information about the maximum file size for attachments? The could not attach a gif because 1.5MB were to large and didn't want to upload it elsewhere.

Attachments

• ShortClimb_Typo.png
    ShortClimb_Typo.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 10
Thank you! I was able to reproduce it. It looks like it's something root motion related. I'll let you know after I have fixed it.

Edit: You can fix this by changing the Use Root Motion Rotation setting under the ability's general tab to true.

PS: Is there information about the maximum file size for attachments? The could not attach a gif because 1.5MB were to large and didn't want to upload it elsewhere.
I believe it is 1MB.

Last edited: