InControl Integration

MissBig

Hi, I have set up incontrol with my game but the controller will not control the mouselook. my character will move with the dpad or the left stick but it will not work with the right stick of the Xbox controller and when I shoot it uses the A face button so is there a tutorial on how to set up this with UCC.

This sounds like an issue with how InControl is setup. Assuming you have set the correct bindings everything should interface correctly with the character controller. I would try getting in contact with the InControl developer to make sure you have setup the correct bindings.

This sounds like an issue with how InControl is setup. Assuming you have set the correct bindings everything should interface correctly with the character controller. I would try getting in contact with the InControl developer to make sure you have setup the correct bindings.
I'm just using the sample ones you provided though. What exactly do I put in the bindings type. Do I put in Opsive.Shared.Integrations.InControl.SampleBindings and if that's right it doesn't work.

It works with the keyboard and mouse but not my controller. The normal unity Input works with my controller though.