in bd movment my character keeps getting stuck in hinge door when it opens because there the door itself is not an obstacle.

I would try posting this on the Unity forum to see if anybody has any ideas. When you bake the navmesh with the door closed it causes a wall to be created in the navmesh. This should be a common problem though so I bet they have a way of solving it.

I would try posting this on the Unity forum to see if anybody has any ideas. When you bake the navmesh with the door closed it causes a wall to be created in the navmesh. This should be a common problem though so I bet they have a way of solving it.
The thing I did was have the navmesh ignore the door. Since its a hinge joint door the character has no problem walking though it. But since the door is ignored on the navmesh when it is open the character walks into the door, opens it to its maximum rotation (90 degrees) and is stuck.

The Movement Pack works by setting the destination and then letting the NavMeshAgent do the movement. It doesn't actually move the agent so if they are getting stuck then it's something to do with the NavMeshAgent. Maybe you found a bug in the NavMeshAgent code? I would give the free version of A* a shot to see if that works better.

The Movement Pack works by setting the destination and then letting the NavMeshAgent do the movement. It doesn't actually move the agent so if they are getting stuck then it's something to do with the NavMeshAgent. Maybe you found a bug in the NavMeshAgent code? I would give the free version of A* a shot to see if that works better.
What do you mean? Free version of what?