Impact Module Group not setting the State after receiving a State change Event

Hello, I was able to reproduce this problem in a new project with Only UCC, Playmaker, and the Opsive Playmaker Add-On in the project using Unity 2022.2.11 and UCC versions 3.0.11 and 3.0.08.

1. Create an Empty Scene
2. Go through Character Setup process with the Atlas character.
3. Create new state presets in a few Module Groups of the Magic Action component with the State Name "Speed_05" or whatever you like.
4. Create an FSM that uses the Set State action to set the state of the Item game object that has the Magic Action component on it.
5. Press play and check the Module groups to see which ones have received the new Set State event.

The results are shown in the picture attached. As can be seen, the Speed_05 State for Cast Effects Module Group (Play Audio Clip) is active in the States section and an audio clip is set accordingly. It is inactive in the Impact Module Group (Generic/Play Audio Clip) States section and an audio clip is set accordingly. I've tried other elements in that group to add states to and then to trigger those states and got the same results. That module group seems to not be receiving stage change events. I also tried this state change on the Projectile Impact Action Group and had the same results.

Let me know when a fix will be available or please advise me on how to correct this if I've done something incorrectly.

Warm regards.

Attachments

• Opsive_UCC_IMpactModuleGroup_NotSettingReceivedState.jpg
    Opsive_UCC_IMpactModuleGroup_NotSettingReceivedState.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
What GameObject are you setting the state on? Make sure you are not setting it on the actual item GameObject but are instead setting it on the character.
Thanks for your help! Setting the state on the Character Game Object did the trick and all is working as it should.