I just bought Behavior Designer and sad

Hi,

I have Third Person Controller and it works well but I have a painful problem setting it up to work with AI and nav mesh, details are here.
So I decided to buy Behavior Designer and see how it does it perhaps this would save me a lot of headache.
I created a new blank unity project imported Third Person Controller and Behavior Designer then the integration and opened the ThirdPersonMeleeScene and here is the result.
I baked the nav mesh and the NPC character is rotating around himself like a crazy person.

Thanks for advance.

If you increase the stopping distance on the NavMeshAgent does it work better? This stopping distance depends on the version implementation of the NavMeshAgent so it's always a slightly different value. You can also play with the arrived distance on the seek task.

If you increase the stopping distance on the NavMeshAgent does it work better? This stopping distance depends on the version implementation of the NavMeshAgent so it's always a slightly different value. You can also play with the arrived distance on the seek task.
Increasing the stopping distance even drastically didn't solve the problem.
I am not sure how to change that arrived distance. It is not in the inspector and all the seek tasks seems to be 'Unknown seek'.
1594337599942.png

Ahh, that would also cause problems. The integration tree uses the Movement Pack so you'll need that imported.