I get a problem that player can push other player out of ground when moving

contac

emm, when i move i can push others out of ground, i don't know why as i have set the rigidbody freezed position and rotation in x-y-z.
I think it might be about some kinds of logic in "IsGround" but i don't know how to do with it.
I tried it in Pun-Addon-Package and it has the same problem. Help me ~ Thanks ~

When I run two characters into each other the second character doesn't move. Unless you are explicitly adding a force by using AddForce/using a weapon the character should stay still.

When I run two characters into each other the second character doesn't move. Unless you are explicitly adding a force by using AddForce/using a weapon the character should stay still.
12907730-d724a4e596be1c31.gif
12907730-1e54d31f98636638.gif

if(m_MoveDirection.sqrMagnitude >= 0.01f)
{
DeflectHorizontalCollisions();
}

DeflectVerticalCollisions();

I tried to do this but it seems doesn't work. I don't want change my Ground State when i'm pushed by others. How can i achieve it?

I don't wanna be pushed when i don't move. But the result is i've been pushed out of ground (you can check the IsGround Value and it changed.)

I think that it would help if you record a video with what you are seeing from a fresh project.