How to create abilities that can release lefthand animations?

Reza

I want to make an ability when I press the "e" button, it will bring up the right hand to see the watch, I have set the ability to work but I don't know how to make the animation work in the left hand, do I have to make the right hand item first? because when I'm not holding a weapon, the animation doesn't enter.

1593653017819.png

1593653080032.png

then where is this option I don't see it in the ability setting?

1593652976845.png

The abilities are not hand specific so as long as your animation moves the left hand that should be all that you need to do on the animation side of things. You will have to add it to the appropriate location within the animator, and for that I recommend taking a look at this video:

The abilities are not hand specific so as long as your animation moves the left hand that should be all that you need to do on the animation side of things. You will have to add it to the appropriate location within the animator, and for that I recommend taking a look at this video:

ok I'll try it then what about my second question I saw in the ability tutorial that I have the option why I don't have it

yeah i use uis, i've seen the link but it doesn't help, in the ucc demo, it's normal just in my scene

I already understand about the animator, but the ability is only active when there is a weapon in the hand / item, which I want even though there is no weapon he can also see the watch

The way you've set up your ability looks fine - it shouldn't require any item to be equipped to activate. So you may need to take a look at your animator setup, particularly the transitions - for example, are there any item slot IDs specified anywhere?

if I use itemid in the animator I already know, what I want when not using an item, my watch will also appear. Does that mean I have to set up a melee body first? because when not holding a weapon/item, fpsarm is not active

then I also ask why the allow equip slot is missing from the ability option, I need this

Yes - for animating the player's arms etc. without a weapon, the demo scene uses the Body item and has it as the character's default starting item. Take a look at how the Body item is set up under Nolan.